We are currently accepting new patients!
Thank you for choosing Gordon Klinow Pediatric Associates as your child's medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment for our patients and their families. Our office is one of the few remaining independent, private pediatric practices on the Main Line which allows us to preserve the integrity of the doctor-patient relationship. We strive to make sure that your family is more than just a number to us, and hope to get to know you and your child as you get to know us. Our families stay and grow with us for generations. A small private practice can offer the best blend of accessibility and personalized care while maintaining the highest standards of evidence-based medicine.
If you're expecting a new baby, congratulations! And if you're moving to the area, welcome! We've included helpful items on this page to ensure you and your child's first trip to our office is productive, stress-free and enjoyable.
Our practice is partnering with families to provide our patients with compassion, excellence and value.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Providing personal service to make the job of parenting as easy as possible.
- Guiding our parents and patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing medical education.
- Advocating for all children in our community with particular support for the most vulnerable.
When you arrive at the hospital for delivery, the nurses will ask if you have a pediatrician. Inform them that Gordon Klinow Pediatrics will be your pediatrician and they will contact us so that we can begin care and examine your newborn by the next morning. We will continue to visit each day they are in the hospital, ensuring their health and answering all your questions. We will let you know when to schedule the first office visit--typically within 1-3 days of leaving the hospital. Don't forget to call your insurance company to add your new baby to your policy. You can reach us day or night if you have questions about your newborn.
We are happy to provide our office forms for convenient download on your home computer. Please print and complete the forms below, and bring them with you to your child's first appointment. Questions about which forms you need? Please call our office and our staff will be happy to assist you in preparing for your child's first visit.
- Family Demographics
- HIPAA Privacy Statement
- Initial Patient Questionnaire
- Insurance Waiver of Liability
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it if you need.
The Initial Visit
Our Bryn Mawr pediatricians do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. You can do a few things to help expedite the first appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician. The most important documents are growth curves and information from any specialist visits or diagnostic studies that have been done for ongoing problems.
- Be sure to add your newborn to your insurance policy immediately after birth.
We invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors and staff, and we look forward to meeting you!